Legion RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts...

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts... Empty Thoughts...

Post  Jolly Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm

I would like to know what people think about the nature of the pantheon as we have it. Right now we have only a handful of gods with generalized domains- this opens up room for interesting character concepts and adds a nice layer of moral ambiguity. However, a lot of people like larger pantheons with more specialized deities and I wanted to know where everyone stands on the issue.

Also, I would like to know whether or not we like the idea of deities without hard and fast names. The lack of names gives people a bit more room to help "fill out" the world through their own input by coming up with personal names, if any, for the gods. It also allows people to revere the deity they want, even if it would clash with other campaign settings (like Mask and Olidammaru).
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
Thoughts... Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughts... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://legionrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts... Empty Re: Thoughts...

Post  Chucklossus Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm

I prefer a larger pantheon of both generalized and specific gods.

I also like the idea of gods without hard and fast names because logically different cultures would have different names for the same gods if they developed without knowledge or communication for the other.

Chucklossus

Character sheet
Name: Falcor Bloodscale
Class and Level: Monstrous Human lvl 7, Fighter lvl 3
Hit Points:
Thoughts... Left_bar_bleue120/120Thoughts... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum