Legion RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Ravenloft Adventure

+6
Red Ninja
Night Breed
Valishn
synapse8193
Chucklossus
Jolly
10 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty Re: Castle Ravenloft Adventure

Post  Jolly Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm

DM NOTE: Urik's axe, Spelleater, is still around and I assume Falcor picks it up. As long as Spelleater exists, Falcor's belt remains unenchanted, imposing a -6 to STR. Only by bonding with the weapon or destroying it can the magic be regained.

Lucca is fairly quiet, but engages in conversation if spoken to.

"Stories say that before he went crazy Urik loved a priestess of the church here named Malina. She went to Ivlis Marsh to cleanse it of the taint, but she never returned. Urik, it is said, went to find her and by the sound of it he did, though he probably didn't like what he found. Centuries ago, before even Strahd came here, a small legion from Bael Turath set up a fortress in that swamp. What they did there no one is sure, but not even the Lord of Barovia ventures into those ruins. That," he says, pointing to Spelleater, "probably came from those ruins."

Veraun
Spoiler:

DM NOTE: Ilsine and those who need healing head to the church. A consecration spell later and the party is fighting fit. YOU ARE ALL BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL HP. They meet up with Veraun and Lucca, who head over to the inn.

The Blood on the Vine is unusually empty- people are still frightened of Urik and the many other horrors which lurk in the night. Only Argo, the burly bartender, a pair of Vistani traders-a brother and sister it would seem- and a woman in a ruby-red dress and sapphire-colored eyes are within. It takes no effort to recognize the woman as Sasha and she casually sips a drink in the dimly lit corner, perusing a map of the region.

DM NOTE
Your next course of action is likely to seek out the three items mentioned by Madam Eva and to weaken Strahd. The riddles for the items are given below for your ease.

Eva's Three Riddles
Tome: Seek it in a place of blasphemy, where humans plumb their darkest nature.
Symbol: Seek it in the heart of the wilds, far from human lands
Sword: Seek it where the river flows into the land. swamp
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://legionrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 am

After placing Baleth on "Strahd lookout" Veraun orders a drink and sits down to relax in a corner, facing the entries of course.

I think we should split up... send a few to the swamp and the rest to another locale. Ill even offer the services of my familiar. For a nominal fee. With him relaying messages we should be fine. The faster the better. Veraun looks to the woman with the map. Oh and Kalleth... go make nice with the woman over there. She looks like your type, serious and brooding.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  IntheShadows Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

As Veraun's words echo off the seemingly empty tavern walls, Lucca takes a seat with the Vistani trading duo.

Whispering conversation ensues...lighthearted banter and a few laughs continue the exchange. Lucca keeping an ear on the group consensus of Veraun's proposal.
IntheShadows
IntheShadows

Character sheet
Name: Allil FearGhail
Class and Level: Rogue
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 am

"As you wish, My Dark Master," the imp says with a bow and flitters over to the doorway, crawling like a lizard over the top, and stationing himself above the inn's entrance.

Argo pours a mug of frothy beer and plops it before the drow. "You want more better drink, I has it," obviously struggling with his Common.

INT check DC 12
Spoiler:

The Vistani are cautious of Lucca at first but soon realize you mean them no harm. In the course of conversation you learn that the two are not related by blood, but rather the common cultural and mystic ties which connect all Vistani-in this way, they are brother and sister.

"You are most charming, my friend," the brother laughs in a thick accent, obviously a bit tipsy, clinging to you for support so as not to fall from his chair.

"Tell me, is your handsome companion over there equally as charming?" the sister asks in a half-whisper, pointing over to Veraun.

Lucca
Spoiler:

Spot DC 27
Spoiler:

Kalleth, Falcor, and the rest have little trouble finding The Blood on the Vine, especially with Beleth flying slow circles overhead. The moon is a large and bright waning-quarter.

Listen DC 27 for those outside, DC 30 for those inside
Spoiler:
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  synapse8193 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 am

INT: 21, Success
Spot: 15, failure
Listen: 25, failure

Kalleth rubbed his shoulder before stepping into the inn. It no longer hurt, and was no longer oozing black and blood, but it was stiff. It was going to take him a bit to get used to the dog-bite-shaped ring of scars that encircled his shoulder. Nothing obstructive...just annoying. He took a seat by Veraun circling it around a little see he had both the drow and the entrance to the inn in his sights.

I don't think splitting up is a good idea. Kalleth pulled a flask from his side, taking a deep pull from it. He drained it, then looked at it with a sort of longing. He sighed before continuing. None of us proved a match for that barghast. All of us together weren't a match for the barghast. And I seriously doubt that that barghast is even close to the strongest thing Strahd can throw at us. He doesn't consider us a threat. He's playing with us. He let Madame Eva tell us...yes, in her own weird, cryptic way, but still tell us...how to kill him. He's playing with us. At least he was before Urik. I guarantee that if we split up, drow, you won't go unscathed for long. And from the looks of it you're a fair bit..., Kalleth paused looking for a word...something not tough...something not hard and steady...something weak and that gives easily... squishier than Falcor and I.

Kalleth sat back thinking a bit. I think our first course of action is to figure out what these other two riddles mean. And tomorrow I think we head off to the swamp, together. The drow's other comment caused him to smile, somewhere half-between an amused smirk and a threatening sneer, quite an unusual and unnerving look. I'm not going anywhere until we've settled on a course of action. He turned to the bartender. He'd heard the bartender's accent and spoke to him in fluent dwarven.

Note: I have since edited this onto my character sheet, but Kalleth knows Common, Draconic, Elven, Dwarven, Infernal, Undercommon, and Abyssal (1 automatic, 4 from Int bonus, 3 from skill points).
synapse8193
synapse8193

Character sheet
Name: Kalleth Korgash, AKA Kalleth Bloodscale, AKA Kalleth Grimcursed
Class and Level: 10th level Warblade
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue97/141Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/141)

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:45 am

INT = 17 success
SPOT = 13 failure
LISTEN = 11 failure

Setting aside the drink, untouched, Veraun winked at Kalleth and said,Im touched by your concern... but i fail to see how an iblith would know of drow endurance. Mayhap you have a sister? Then she could tell you of such. Self admittedly arrogant he wasnt used to surface dwellers questioning a drows prowess. Why dont you all hold your picnic at the swamp while i scout around alone? Slay yourself a frog and maybe your courage will return. Veraun openly sneered, dropping his voice so that Kalleth alone could hear he whispered.

Kalleth
i dont trust the barman. Odd is his accent, and its place in this region... be wary friend.

He then got up and made his way to the woman Sasha. Good evening my dear. Have you room for inquisitive company?
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  synapse8193 Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Kalleth sneered. Iblith? I... he stopped. It would be unusual for a human to not know whether or not he had a sister, but if his sister were born in a different clutch...well, it was better not to open that can of worms. Where you're concerned, drow, your ability to run that mouth is the only arena in which I do not doubt you. A pause. Well, that and your arrogance. But you can't help either, can you? Kalleth swiped up the drink, following the drow.

Oh, keep an eye on this for me, Holy Man, if you will. Turning he set his drink in front of Ilsine. Then, looking pointedly into Ilsine's eyes, hoping to convey what he needed to to the old man, he said simply Don't drink my drink. He dropped his voice, to a threatening whisper, grabbing Ilsine's robes, hoping to the gods that he got it. You drink it, you die. Be careful old man. Kalleth's eyes flashed a look of concern, then narrowed once more before he abruptly stood and turned back to the other side of the bar.

Righting himself he turned to the drow, following him, muttering about not trusting the guy. He took a swipe to grab him, but missed as the drow crossed the bar to the woman in the red dress. Pardon the intrusion, Milady, but I believe my friend here..., his voice dropping again, well, before I settle things with him I believe we owe you thanks for your assistance earlier.

Last edited by synapse8193 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
synapse8193
synapse8193

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue97/141Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/141)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Sasha grins and motions both Veraun and Kalleth to have a seat.

"No need for thanks, warrior. You oppose The Master, and he has something I want-our goals just happen to coincide. You keep wittling him down and I, in turn, will assist in whatever way I can. Did I hear you mention something about the swamp?" and here she points to the marsh on her map. "I hope you don't intend to go trouncing around in the Crown of De Sarth."

Spot DC 20
Spoiler:

Anyone passing the Spot check-Religion DC 20
Spoiler:

Religion DC 24
Spoiler:

Meanwhile Ilsine ponders over the beverage in front of him.

"Little whipper-snapper," he mumbles. "I got something for you. Shroud steal away poison, steal away weakness."

Spot DC 15
Spoiler:

Knowledge Arcana DC 10
Spoiler:
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 am

Lets pretend i didnt want to get wet, at least, not alone. Where would i find blasphemy in large amounts? Veraun asked. The idea of a muggy swamp and insect did NOT excite the drow.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 am

Sasha ponders for a minute.

"This whole land is a blasphemy of one sort or another-Strahd's castle, perhaps, would be the most obvious place. Of course, there's also the witch cult-they can get a bit....carried away, shall we say, especially in the past few months. They live in the northern regions of the valley, in the hills about a days travel. But they all gather in one specific place on the night of the new moon-Lysaga Hill."

Argo, the bartender, walks over, giving a respectful bow to Sasha before addressing you all.

"Eat, yes? Have soup, deer, chicken."

Listen DC 24 for those outside, 27 for those inside
Spoiler:

Meanwhile, over at the bar...

"You appear most proficient with those blades of yours, elf," giggles the woman. "Have you ever considered putting them to a good use? Perhaps towards a greater cause. I know someone, a very dear and kind soul, who would love to have you beneath his banner."

"Leeta, this...noble soul surely is not interested in your tales. With his skill and valor I am sure he cannot possibly grow stronger. And because he is strong, he need only to take from others what he wants. Gifts and glory and strength cannot have much meaning to such a man." slurs the brother.

Meanwhile, outside the tavern...

"What are you looking at?" hisses Beleth at Twitch who has been sitting beside him, staring at the miniscule fiend for several minutes now. Suddenly the spindly man lurches forth and tries to embrace him in a giant bear hug, causing the imp to fly a few feet into the air. Twitch gives chase.

Falcor has his head in his hands the whole time.
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:58 am

Sounds like thats where i want to go. I adore cults. Whens the new moon, and how do i get to their meeting place?
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  synapse8193 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 am

SPOT(20): 25 (success)
RELIGION(20): 7 (failure)
SPOT(15): 15 (success)
ARCANA(10):13 (success)
LISTEN(27): automatic failure

Kalleth turned briefly to see that the old man had not been poisoned in some act of defiance. No. What he did see, however, was the old man turning some very nice alcohol into water. He turned again and sat, nodding a polite thank you as he cursed Ilsine under his breath. But he stopped.

Kalleth's attention was suddenly caught by the tattoo on Sasha's hand. Still looking at it he responded to her, Yeah, about that, what's in it for you to oppose Strahd? He paused a moment, trying and failing to place where he might have seen the, before he lifted his gaze from it to Sasha's eyes and resumed, his tone off-hand. It's just been that in my personal experience that people don't lead---or aid---attempted coups and revolutions without ulterior motives. Kalleth thought a moment to yourself that that might have been a little...direct...but he would at least glean an answer. The Crown of De Sarth? Kalleth asked, what certainly sounded like a warning registering in his brain after his question had gotten out. What's that, and why don't we want to go there?

And I believe, Veraun, Madame Eva's exact words were, 'where humans plumb their worst nature.' Although, a cult makes sense, I suppose.
synapse8193
synapse8193

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

Sasha laughs at Kalleth's question.

"A coup? Hardly. I don't care one way or another what happens in this little backwater-Strahd could rule for a thousand years if he wants."

She interlocks her fingers and rests her elbows on the table. For the first time you see something in her azure eyes-a predatory gleam, like that of a serpent.

"But Strahd has something I want, something he keeps locked up tightly. But if you're trouncing around his valley and meddling in his affairs, then he won't be paying attention to me and I can take it for myself. You're a distraction, nothing more. Besides...there's the problem of the mists."

You suddenly notice the bar get very quiet-Argo stops cleaning his glass and the Vistani stop laughing. All turn away and quiet so about their business.

"Surely you noticed it when you came to this place-the fog which clings to the mountain tops and lies in the forests and hills. It rings this whole valley...and it cannot be crossed from this side. Strahd alone can allow others to pass through the mists of Barovia, though he himself cannot. Everyone else...is his prisoner."

She sips wine from her goblet and continues.

"If you go south, to the swamp, you'll likely see the ruins of a tiefling outpost called the Crown of De Sarth. It was manned by the Turathi commander Iados De Sarth centuries ago, but, as local legend has it, one night the whole contingent vanished-their bodies never found again. They say their considerable treasure remains, but no one dares go there. Not even Strahd. I don't reccomend you do either. My advice to you is finish your business in that swamp, then leave. Some evils pre-date even Strahd."

Another sip.

"But if you're interested in the cult, they gather on the new moon in 6 days," and here she holds up the same number of fingers. "Travel north along the road and go left at the fork. You'll pass right beneath Lysaga Hill. And on the new moon you won't have any trouble spotting their bonfire. Assuming they don't use you as sacrifices first, of course-their leader, Baba Zelenna, dabbles in magic as black as Strahd's...and maybe even worse."

Heal DC 22
Spoiler:

Heal DC 25
Spoiler:
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  synapse8193 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 am

HEAL(both): failure

Kalleth filed that bit of information away, for use later. He doubted she would answer if he asked, but it couldn't hurt...well, yeah it could, but Kalleth had never been terribly diplomatic. I'm supposing your motives are your own. You're not going to share what exactly we're distracting Strahd from?

Suddenly, the importance of the fog hit Kalleth. So, wait. We're prisoners of Strahd...who's prisoner is Strahd? And what kind of evil lays in the swamp at Crown de Sarth?

OOC: Taylor's computer is dead, and he cannot access the internet through anything but his phone. Apparently, this website does not have a mobile version, and it is thus difficult for him to get on. Also, he approves of the hugging of the imp.
synapse8193
synapse8193

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Digusted at the thought of being ANYONES prisoner, Veraun snorted and said Lets be off then. Better to hurry and finish this before my centuries are at their end. He walked to the door and peered out to find Beleth being chased around by the midget.

Get in here and stop fooling around! We have work to do. Veraun shouted at the imp. He thought of reprimanding the small one but by the vacant look on his face Veraun figured it would be wasted breath. That fool Jarlaxle will pay for this if i have to sit here for decades trying to fight my way out of a foggy day. He muttered to himself as he acended the stairs to the rooms above.

Ill be taking a room. Veraun said to the barkeep. I dont care if its yours or a patrons. ill be out in a few hours. He then walked into the first room he came to, saw no one in it, set Beleth on guard, and began to meditate on his spells.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Beleth slinks behind his master, cowering and obedient but with a malevolent grin on his face. The two disappear into an upstairs room.

"No one is truly certain what lies at the Crown...not even the hag who guards the swamp fane-the place Madam Eva spoke of, no doubt-visits it. As for Strahd...one can only guess who might hold him prisoner."

Argo slams a mug down on the counter to silence the bar.

"Entertainment now."

From one of the upstairs rooms emerges a youthful man with shoulder length hair, carrying a staff of some sort. He descends the stairs and it changes shape, becoming a musical instrument which he starts to play.

DM Note: I'm making an RP forum where tavern talk, including Bard's entrance, can be posted. I'll try an update within the next day or so and get the adventure back under way.
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:36 am

During the night you hear a noise outside your rooms-the faint fluttering of bats. At around 1:00 AM you each rise out of bed to invesitgate the noise only to discover that several of you have small treasures laying in front of your doors. A note, pinned to the banister by an ornate dagger, reads as such...

I thank you all for your assistance in dispatching Urik. I am a fair and generous lord when the mood strikes me, and as a token of my appreciation I give you all these trinkets.

Strahd von Zarovich

The treasure is as follows. Each is worth 1,000 gp
Veraun: A broach of masterfully crafted mithril with a sizable emerald
Kalleth: A large pearl colored a silvery-blue, like moon light
Falcor: A star-sapphire
Twitch: A trio of ornately carved mithril bells on a leather band, likely worn on the wrist or ankle
Ilsine: A black, multi-faceted crystal with thin red stratiations
Lucca: A ruby carved into the rough shape of a fang, hanging from a thin necklace of silver

Morning finds Ilsine studying over his books downstairs. He is planning on staying in town and working on the old church there. With enough time and magic, he thinks he can make it holy ground again and set up shop.

DM Note: After you return with your first item Ilsine will have the church set up, offering healing services and giving you a place to sell your loot and get new gear.

The question that remains now is....where do go from here? All locations can be reached with 1 day's travel.

A summary of what you know so far....

Tome
Clue: Seek it in a place of blasphemy, where humans plumb their darkest nature.
Leads: Sasha thinks the witch cult of Lysaga Hill might know something about the book. They gather on the new moon, in 6 days.

Symbol
Clue: Seek it in the heart of the wilds, far from human lands
Leads: none

Sword
Clue: Seek it where the river flows into the land.
Leads: The sword lies at the Swamp Fane in Ivilis Marsh. However, there are also some nearby tiefling ruins called the Crown de Sarth rumored to hold treasure...and danger.
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 am

Upon finding the broach Veraun throws it over Beleth's neck and continues downstairs to see people shuffling about. He then grabs a bite to eat tossing two gold coins at the barman, sits down next to Ilsine, and begin getting directions for the swamp.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 am

Ilsine maps what seems the easiest route to the swamp, going southwest from town. According to his calculations you should be within spitting distance of the swamp by sundown. The map he's using, an antique and yellowed thing, also denotes that a house or manor stands near the edge of the swamp-a possible camp sight if you should choose to NOT trounce around the cold, haunted, creature infested swamp filled with tiefling ruins at night.

Veraun
Spoiler:

Kalleth once down stairs
Spoiler:

Lucca once down stairs
Spoiler:
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  synapse8193 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am

Rising with the sound of the bats, Kalleth looked upon the pearl, trying to discern any unique properties it might have.

Appraise: 12
Arcana: 19

Kalleth descended the stairs, tucking the pearl he had received in the night somewhere safe. He felt...more at ease and sure than he had in a long time.... It was as if a half-century of unease were silenced by mere ownership of the jewel. Even looking at what he would have considered (still did actually) a grim plan to do grim business in a grim land, Kalleth chuckled...lightheartedly?...at Ilsine's suggestion to camp at the manor on the map. It's as good a place as any, he said, shaking his head an amused grin on his face. And odds are, just as cold, drafty, haunted, and cursed as every other place we've visited on this little expedition.
synapse8193
synapse8193

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Well lets not wait here! kets finish our meals, pay our tabs, and be off at once! Beleth, scout duty little one. Go. Not waiting to see if anyone was following his suggestion, Veraun finish his unappetizing meal and began checking over his gear, his spells, and his gorgeous hair.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  IntheShadows Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Awaking and finding such a gift with a note he wasn't to sure of wasn't something too out of the ordinary. Lucca tucks the fang necklace into his pouch......pausing to acknowledge the odd feeling now accompanying him. Taking the stairs stealthily and silently to join the rest in their tiny crowd.

I trust everyone slept as well as I, with that choir of wolves lulling us to sleep. I'd say if we're looking for a place so wild, or much wilder than most, it may very well be to the east.

Placing his hands on the shoulders of the two vistani.

Thank you for the conversation and flattering remarks in those early morning hours, I hope as I became more intoxicated I kept to the behavior fitting that of a gentleman...or at least close to such.

Lucca makes his way towards the door, pausing to try and get a feel of the conversation he has so far missed this early morn. Searching the faces of each form standing or sitting still in the tavern. He pauses and let's a smirk over take him as he sees Veraun's vain display...before doing likewise, flipping his hair out of his face.
IntheShadows
IntheShadows

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Castle Ravenloft Adventure - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolly Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 pm

"Then doddle not a moment more."

Ilsine reaches into his satchel and produces several slivers of crystal and hands one to each of you.

"Take these for healing and travel safe. Dragon, spindle-man, help me fix up the chapel."

DM Note: Ilsine has handed you the equivolent of a Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds. You can break the crystal as a minor action and heal 20 HP. Falcor and Twitch will remain behind to assist in the reconstruction of the chapel (or until they post again).

The party is seen off by their three companions and Ireena and then heads south across the moors of Barovia, towards the much discussed swamp. Lunch finds them underneath a lone tree growing out of a tall pile of rocks (a cairn, if you will), where it is learned that magically produced flames tend to over-cook food.

The gray skies begin to grow black as twilight draws near. You see, in the distance, the weathered ruins of the manor you saw on the map, but as you draw near you notice something odd-the house is not nearly as run-down as you expected. The glow of candles in a lower window clearly show that this old house is still very much inhabited, though it obviously has not been well tended for some time.

Spot DC 16
Spoiler:

Spot DC 19
Spoiler:

You see a woman with blonde hair turning brown emerge from the house and light the lantern which hangs in the structure's yard. She smiles at your approach.

"Good evening, travelers. Might I be of assistance to you? A bed, perhaps, or maybe a hot meal. I was just about to sit down for supper."
Jolly
Jolly
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class and Level:
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Why yes good woman a rest and reprieve would be most welcome. Please lead the way. Veraun said letting the woman lead the party where ever she may. When the woman was far enough ahead Veraun dropped his voice so that only his companions could hear.

We need to speak as soon as we are able. Things are not adding up and I have information that may shock and amuse you.
Red Ninja
Red Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  IntheShadows Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 am

Shock AND amuse...funny how the two can go together so well... Lucca whispers under his breath, following closely behind Veraun...hesitant to let his guard down even after such a warm welcome.

Carefully studying the house, each room, each exit, formulating escapes out of habit and taking notice to each detail he noticed as the group is led by the seemingly kind and welcoming blonde woman.
IntheShadows
IntheShadows

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next